I was sent this article on how strength training is growing in popularity with women.
- Drink 1 gallon of water everyday (stop after 6 PM).
- Strength train 2X a week (non consecutively).
- Eat protein at every meal with some veggies and a piece of fruit or two - everyday. I know your doctor says they're healthy but avoid eating grains.
- Sleep soundly for 7+ hours every night you can. Convert your bedroom into a place for sleep.
- Reduce stress wherever stress is found. Read this book: Choice Theory.